Discover the best of the Gran Canaria
Due to its geography, Gran Canaria offers a great variety of different climatic areas and landscapes. While the north is fertile and green, the south remains dry and sunny throughout the year. It is an island full of fabulous contrasts that offers all year-round, mild climate with an annual average temperatures of about 25° C, but also features heavenly beaches, pine forests over 100 years old, craters, desert-like landscapes and hillsides covered with typical Canarian flora. Big banana and tomato plantations are just as common as the primordial volcanic crater.
Come and experience firsthand the exceptional beauty of the island known as a "continent in miniature."
Arts & Culture
Villages and the city
Beaches and parks
- Playa Meloneras 8.0 km/5.0 miles
- Parque temático Holiday World 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Aqualand Maspalomas 10.0 km/6.2 miles
- Parque acuático Ocean Park 12.0 km/7.5 miles
- Playa Maspalomas Dunas 13.0 km/8.1 miles
- Parque Palmitos 15.0 km/9.3 miles